Panoramic format inkjet media NEW from Fotospeed. With a dimension of 210mm x 594mm the user can feed this paper through almost any inkjet printer from A4 and upwards.
For the first time Fotospeed offers users the chance to print panoramic images with a near 3:1 ratio without the need for a roll of paper.
Fotospeed’s Panoramic range comes in 25 sheet packs in 6 finishes (3 Photo Quality papers and 3 Art papers)
Photo Quality Papers
- PF Gloss 270 is a flat, stiff, heavy weight paper with a superior gloss finish.
- PF Lustre 270 is a flat, stiff, heavy weight paper with a lustre finish.
- Photo Smooth Pearl 290 (NEW paper) is a natural white, heavyweight and instant dry, resin coated, inkjet paper.
- Smooth Cotton 300 is a 100% cotton Art paper producing the highest archival levels with a smooth white surface.
- Platinum Etching 285 (NEW paper) is a newly developed Fine Art Paper made from 25% cotton and 75% Alpha cellulose.
- Platinum Baryta 300 contains Barium Sulphate, which gives a natural base colour and a smooth ‘unglazed’ glossy finish.
Test Pack - 4 sheets of all 6 papers (24 sheets) including A4 profiling sheet.
Key features and benefits
- 3:1 ratio without the need of a roll
- Available in 6 papers which match Fotospeed's 6 most popular finishes
- Photoshop templates available to download
- The papers can be printed on most printers sized A4 and larger
- Test packs are available with 4 sheets of each paper
- Test Pack also includes A4 sheets for bespoke profiling
- Generic profiles available on-line